Google Indic Keyboard
The Virtual Keyboard by Google
Google Indic Keyboard is a new app Launched by google to help to users in improving their typing skill. In this 21st century everyone prefers the vast landscape of Smart Phones or Android phones to purchase, as well as you’ll find the gadgets of all designs, sizes, and prices. But what you won't find are the Android phones with physical keyboards, and it can be pretty hard to type on a phone with a nearly 6-inch screen, especially in single hand.
Fortunately, for years Android has let you modify the keyboard you use, and there are several types of options in the Google Play Store. You can be able to get keyboard options that are small in size, shrink easily to your android device and hence can offer you with the best functionality. One such keyboard option is Google Indic Keyboard.
The virtual keyboard comes along with a number of features so that you can enjoy benefits on your smart phone and tablets. Some of the features worth mentioning are:
1. The virtual keyboard now supports as many as about 23 different languages.
2. It catches the common words fast and then adds it to the suggestion list for your future use.
3. It offers different layouts for different users so that you can get the one that you are comfortable with.
4. The app also comes along with the features of translating the language. If you use this feature, then as you type in English, the app converts it into some other language that you have demanded for.
5. Offers you a great Android look for your smart phone or tablet.
6. It is an open source application and hence is the most convenient thing to use.
Even though today we are moving in the touch screen period, but keyboards are still a necessity. Google Indic keyboard is a great solution for people who are the owners of touch screen devices.
- Brand New Keyboard Themes Added.
- New Gender Emoji's Added.
- Overall Performance Enhancements for Better User Experience.